Monday, October 17, 2011

Jennifer?

Im going out in public more and come to find out, people don't know who I am and it is really weird. I'm starting to get paranoid that I will run into someone I know and start talking to them and they will have no idea who I am.
1st experience: I was not allowed in the doors to Trent's work because his coworker thought I was another customer and wanted me to wait outside for him. When I told them who I was they told me they didn't recognize me and at that point I was allowed in.
2nd experience: Yesterday at church somebody in my ward came up to me and said "Jennifer?" I told her yes and she told me I looked completely different except for my eyes and hair.
3rd experience: Also at church somebody else came up and apologized for staring at me so much, but she and some other sisters couldn't figure out who I was. She said she saw me with my children and so thought I was my sister. This is the second time someone has told me I look like my sister, which I find really funny because I only have one sister and Whitney is adopted and African American so I'm pretty sure that even though I look different I don't look like her.

I guess I don't need to dress up for Halloween.

No comments: