Friday, April 9, 2010

Our Lily is here!

On March 29, we welcomed another beautiful girl into our family. Lily Elyse weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and was 21 inches long. I had a scheduled induction and everything went great except for the nausea and vomiting! But honestly there is nothing better than having a baby (with an epidural of course). I am so in love with my two little girls and still have a hard time believing that I am now a mother of two! My little Lily is a wonderful baby, she hardly ever cries and is already sleeping through the night (hopefully it stays that way), and Adalynn is doing well adjusting to the new baby, she is into everything as usual and loves not minding. Trent is also enjoying our growing family and loves referring to them as "our girls". Last week he took Adalynn on a daddy daughter date and they went to Petsmart to see the fishies and birds and then they went to Dairy Queen for ice cream. So cute!

1 comment:

Tawny said...

Congratulations!!!