Sunday, April 25, 2010

Catch up time!

I can't believe my sweet Lily is 1 month old tomorrow! It is amazing how pregnancy seems to last forever, but as soon as they are born time flies! It could be because I am so much busier now. I am so sick of changing diapers and want to start potty training Adalynn, but whenever I ask her if she wants to go sit on her potty she answers "no, I'm scared". Hopefully she can overcome her fear soon.
I am loving being a mom of two little girls! I have found a couple of matching outfits for them. I am also so tired and overwhelmed. It is amazing how hard it is to get anything done! If only I had more hands or another me (that is what I want for Mothers Day) Somebody always needs to be fed, changed, bathed, burped, or just wants attention and that even includes the dog! I swear every time I start nursing Lily, Raymond starts growling to go outside. I think he is having the hardest time adjusting to the new baby. To all you mothers out there who have more than one child, or especially twins, I think you are amazing!

This is me on March 28. I may look happy and that is because I know that all the aches, pains, heart burn, and inability to breathe will be coming to an end and I will be able to hold my baby girl!

Sexy Adalynn just chillin in the car


When I was pregnant with Lily, I could tell that she was longer than Adalynn. I would refer to her as my Lerpy Lily, and I was right. At her two week check up she was in the 95th percentile for her height!

Trent has been such a huge help since Lily was born. He is such a great dad and loves his girls to death! Him and Adalynn have a very special bond and they love playing together.


Adalynn Loves taking bubble baths. She has started swimming and splashing around a lot more. When she is done she now sings the clean up song and puts her toys away.

Heading home from the hospital.

My Girls! ( Yes I am aware this is not my best picture)


Lily is such a good baby. She is not very fussy and loves to be cuddled.










So obviously I have the two cutest girls ever! I love this picture of Adalynn!

3 comments:

Courtney J said...

I'll make sure Trent gets the hint about Mother's Day! I love your little family!!

Ana said...

You're my hero, Jen. Way to go. You have an adorable family.

Tawny said...

Cutie cute cute!!!